Sale

Royal Enfield Men’s Riding Jacket

4,455.00 Inc. GST

Light, airy, and ready for all the fun under the summer sun. The Streetwind jacket, with a soft mesh and Knox Level 1 flexiform armours around the shoulders and elbows, keeps you protected and comfortable on an adventure or a city commute alike.

Clear
SKU: 04322 Category:
Description

From the manufacturer

Streetwind Riding Jacket Streetwind V2 Riding Jacket Pushkar Riding Jacket
STREETWIND JACKET STREETWIND JACKET V2 PUSHKAR JACKET
Construction Light and flexible 100% Polyester mesh 90% of the jacket is high abrasion resistant Polyester Mesh and 10% 600D polyester Outer shell – 70 percent of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow, the other 30 percent is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester
Impact Protection CE Level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows. Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector. Knox flexiform Level 1 armours for shoulder and elbow. Perforated EVA foam at the back. CE level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows. Back Shock absorbent Eva foam back protector
Fit Curved sleeves and adjustable strap at elbows and waist. Adjustment tabs on cuffs, waist, biceps, and forearms Adjustment tabs on cuffs, waist, biceps, and forearms
Protection Cordura denim at shoulder and elbow for higher abrasion resistance Premium high abrasion-resistant mesh with high air permeability Premium high abrasion-resistant mesh with high air permeability
Comfort Cooling fabric at inner neck provides inhance riding experience Cushioned comfort collar prevents chafing of the skin. Cushioned comfort collar prevents chafing of the skin
Increased Visibility Reflective patch on the back yoke makes the rider visible in low light condition Reflective piping at front and back makes the rider visible in low light condition Reflective details on sleeves, chest and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions
  • Care Instructions: Machine Wash
  • Fit Type: Universal Fit
  • The Royal Enfield Streetwind V2 jacket is a abrasion resistant protective jacket made for your everyday adventures. The ventilated outer shell construction is engineered to allow efficient air flow within the jacket and help you keep cool during those long summer hauls. Equipped with premium high abrasion resistance mesh and armor protectors in the shoulder and elbow make it an ideal choice for the urban enthusiasts.
  • Construction: 90% of jacket is high abrasion resistant Polyester Mesh and 10% 600 D polyester; Abrasion Resistant: Premium high abrasion resistant mesh with high air permeability; Layers : 1 ; Impact Protection: Knox flexiform Level 1 armors for shoulder and elbow ; Perforated Eva Foa at the back; Fit: Regular ; Ventilation – 90% mesh makes it fully ventilated Adjustment tabs on cuffs, waist, biceps and forearms; Reflective with leather applique branding at chest;
  • Genuine YKK zippers at centre front Cushioned comfort collar;
  • 2 front pocket with zippers;
  • Remove protective armours Close all zippers before washing Machine wash warm Do not use any fabric softeners or bleach Do not wring Do not iron Hang dry in the shade and away from any sort of heat source
Additional Information
Weight 1.8 kg
Dimensions 45 × 40 × 30 cm
Size

, , , , ,

Brand

Brand

Royal Enfield

Reviews (0)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

X